Feb 24, 2014

Viewing Your Google Calendar in Outlook

I recently had to have my profile deleted from my laptop, which basically means, I had to reconfigure everything.  In Outlook I had several calendars which I  downloaded and wanted to retrieve them.  One of the calendars was my Google Personal Family Calendar.  The Google Calendar everyone in our family has access to and can post to which makes it really nice to see what is going on from a personal aspect.  During the day at work, instead of having to pull out my phone each time to get into my calendar, I wanted to be able to view it in Outlook to know what was going on outside of the work day. Here are the steps, the process is really easy.

Gmail to outlook 1

Gmail to outlook 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gmail to outlook 3

 


 Gmail to outlook 4