Nov 12, 2020

Bitmoji Murder Mystery for Students!

Creating a Bitmoji is so much fun.  You get to make it look a lot like you or nothing at all.  When I was creating our Coaches Corner Bitmoji heading, it was fun getting all the Bitmoji's from everyone and to see how much they all look like the people who made them.  So, I decided I needed to join the FB Group Bitmoji Craze for Educators.  Once I did that, the ideas started coming in and the help from other educators when needed.  Many times you will have several educators who had the same issue and knew how to fix it. I think one of the best things about this group and the others I have joined is the PLN I have developed.  What is your favorite PLN group? Fill out the form!  Look at the results!

Murder Mystery Trailer:  What a great trailer, created by Tania Tasneem.


Murder Mystery Activity: Created by Frances Elizabeth
  • You have to join the Group to get the Activity
  • All Slides can be COPIED and EDITED.
  • All Worksheets can be COPIED and EDITED.
  • Adjust the Characters for your own mystery.
While you are on there, please tell them what you did to yours and share it out so others have different ideas they can select from.