It's called Flubaroo...cute, no?
As a general overview...
- To use Flubaroo you first create a Google Form that contains your questions from your formative assessment, like your homework from the night before (or it can be the formative assessment itself).
- You fill in the form yourself to create an answer key.
- Students fill in the form. They could be answering questions that they see on the form, or the form could simply be a generic place for them to input their answers from their homework the night before [Math teachers...I'm looking at you :) ]
- Google Forms collects all of those answers in a Spreadsheet for you.
- You install and run Flubaroo. It grades the students work against your answer key.
- A new sheet is made that shows you a class overview, everyone's scores individually, highlights questions that are missed at a high frequency, and more!
Check out this official overview for more details, and watch the 3 minute clip below if you are interested.
As always, your district and building coaches can be contacted if you would like a hands-on demonstration!