This example will outline how to take a Google Map that you have found and put it into your Google Drive. The same steps can be employed any place on the web by pressing Ctl+P.
- Go to the map that is desired and click on the printer button. Again, Ctl+P can be used from any website.
- You will get a screen like below. You can add notes to the map up above. When finished, hit “Print”.
- This next screen is where you can hit “change” and be presented with a Google Drive option at the bottom. You will have to sign into your account to access it.
- Finally, after you hit “save”, the file will show up in your Google Drive as a PDF called “Google Maps”.
- Below is what the file looked like. The notes would have been at the top.
As always, please contact your building or district instructional technology coaches for more assistance.